Muslimah Writer :)
:)

A secret message for you. I LOVE YOU. Nanti kalau aku dah takde, datang rumah aku, ada kotak dalam almari. Semua tuh love letters yang tak pernah kesampaian untuk kau. Read and Weep :)

Stories about LOVE ♥
Tuesday 14 February 2012 • 16:12 • 0 comments

Salty coffee - What is the true meaning of Love and being in love

A boy met her girl friend in his friend's party. She was so outstanding that many guys chasing after her, while he was so normal that nobody paid attention to him.
It is reported that ‘Abdullâh b. Mas’ûd – Allâh be pleased with him – said:
If I had ten days left to live, and I knew I would die by the end of them, and I had enough time to get married, I would get married for fear of temptation (fitnah).
Sa’îd b. Mansûr, Al-Sunan article 493.
It is reported that ‘Abdullâh b. Mas’ûd – Allâh be pleased with him – said:
If I had ten days left to live, and I knew I would die by the end of them, and I had enough time to get married, I would get married for fear of temptation (fitnah).
Sa’îd b. Mansûr, Al-Sunan article 493.
It is reported that ‘Abdullâh b. Mas’ûd – Allâh be pleased with him – said:
If I had ten days left to live, and I knew I would die by the end of them, and I had enough time to get married, I would get married for fear of temptation (fitnah).
Sa’îd b. Mansûr, Al-Sunan article 493.
It is reported that ‘Abdullâh b. Mas’ûd – Allâh be pleased with him – said:
If I had ten days left to live, and I knew I would die by the end of them, and I had enough time to get married, I would get married for fear of temptation (fitnah).
Sa’îd b. Mansûr, Al-Sunan article 493.A boy met her girl friend in his friend's party. She was so outstanding that many guys chasing after her, while he was so normal that nobody paid attention to him.
At the end of the party, he invited her to have coffee with him, she was surprised, but due to being polite, she accepts the request. They sat in a nice coffee shop, he was too nervous to say anything, she felt uncomfortable, she said, please , let me go home.
Suddenly the boy asked the waiter, "Would you please give me some salt? I would like to put it in my coffee."
She stared at him, so strange ! His face turned red, but still, he put the salt in his coffee and drank it.
She asked him curiously,  why you have this hobby?
He replied: "when I was a little boy, I was living near the sea, I like playing in the sea, and I could feel the taste of the sea , just like the taste of the salty coffee. Now every time I have the salty coffee, I always think of my childhood, think of my hometown, I miss my hometown so much, I miss my parents who are still living there" while saying tears filled his eyes. She was deeply touched. That's his true feeling, from the bottom of his heart.
A man, who can tell out his home sickness, He must be a man who loves home, cares and has responsibility of home. Then she also started to speak about her far away hometown, her childhood, family and all. That was a really nice talk, and also a beautiful beginning of their love story.
They continued to see each other. She found that actually he was a man who meets all her demands; he had tolerance, kindhearted, warm and careful. He was such a good person but she almost missed him! Thanks to his salty coffee!
Then the story begin just like every beautiful love story, the princess married to the prince, and then they were living the happy life and every time she made coffee for him, she put some salt in the coffee, as she knew that's the way he liked it always.
After 40 year of married life, suddenly the boy had passed away, and left her a letter, in which he said: "My dearest wife, please forgive me, forgive my whole life lie which I told you. This was the only lie I said to you - "the salty coffee."
Remember the first time we met? I was so nervous at that time, actually I wanted some Sugar, but I said salt. It was hard for me to change, so I just went ahead. I never thought that could be the beginning of our love story! I tried to tell you the truth many times in my life, but I was too afraid to do that, as I have promised not to lie to you for anything in my married life.
Now I'm dying, I m afraid of nothing, so I tell you the truth: I don't like the salty coffee, what a strange and bad taste. But I had the salty coffee for my whole life! Since I Love you, I never feel sorry for anything I do for you.
"Having you with me is my biggest happiness for my whole life." If I can live for the second time, I still want to know you and have you only in my life, even though I have to drink the salty coffee for my whole life."
Her tears made the letter totally wet.
Someday, someone asked her: "what's the taste of salty coffee?"
"It's very sweet". She replied .


True Love or what? ♥
An elderly gent was invited to an old friends' home for dinner one evening. He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every request to his wife with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart, Pumpkin, etc. The couple had been married almost 70 years and, clearly, they were still very much in love.
While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over and said to his host, "I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you still call your wife those loving pet names." The old man hung his head. "I have to tell you the truth," he said, "Her name slipped my mind about 10 years ago and I'm scared to death to ask her what it is!"

An Elderly Gentleman True Love Story - This is what love is all about

It was a busy morning, approximately 8:30AM, when an elderly gentleman in his 80's, arrived to have stitches removed from his thumb. He stated that he was in a hurry as he had an appointment at 9:00 AM.
As a nurse, I took his vital signs and had him take a seat, knowing it would be over an hour before someone would to able to see him. I saw him looking at his watch and decided, since I was not busy with another patient, I would evaluate his wound.
On exam, it was well healed, so I talked to one of the doctors, got the needed supplies to remove his stitches and redress his wound. While taking care of his wound, we began to engage in conversation. I asked him if he had another doctor's appointment this morning, as he was in such a hurry.
The elderly gentleman told me no, that he needed to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his wife. I then inquired as to her health. He told me that she had been there for a while and that she was a victim of Alzheimer's as we talked, I asked if she would be upset if he was a bit late. He replied that she no longer knew who he was, that she had not recognized him in five years now.

Note: Alzheimer's destroys brain cells, causing problems with memory, thinking and behavior severe enough to affect work, lifelong hobbies or social life.

I was surprised, and asked him, "And you still go every morning, even though she doesn't know who you are?"
He smiled as he patted my hand and said, "She doesn't know me, but I still know who she is."
I had to hold back tears as he left, I had goose bumps on my arm, and thought, "That is the kind of love I want in my life."
True love is neither physical, nor romantic. True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be and will not be.
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything The Map of Luxury; they just make the best of everything they have.

Secret to True Love: Meaning of True Love in Islam

I once had a friend who grew to be very close to me. Once when we were sitting at the edge of a swimming pool, she filled the palm of her hand with some water and held it before me, and said this: "You see this water carefully contained on my hand? It symbolizes Love."

This was how I saw it: As long as you keep your hand caringly open and allow it to remain there, it will always be there. However, if you attempt to close your fingers round it and try to posses it, it will spill through the first cracks it finds.

This is the greatest mistake that people do when they meet love... they try to posses it, they demand, they expect... and just like the water spilling out of your hand, love will retrieve from you. For love is meant to be free, you cannot change its nature. If there are people you love, allow them to be free beings.
Give and don't expect. Advise, but don't order. Ask, but never demand.
It might sound simple, but it is a lesson that may take a lifetime to truly practice. It is the secret to true love. To truly practice it, you must sincerely feel no expectations from those who you love, and yet an unconditional caring.

A good companion is not like the rain, which comes and goes. It's like the air, sometimes very quite!
If you love something, set it free; if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was. Richard Bach
A Sweet True Love Story, True Love Relationship Advice
From the very beginning, girl's family objected strongly on her seeing this guy, saying that it has got to do with family background, and that the girl will have to suffer for the rest of her life if she were to be with him.

Due to family's pressure, the couple quarreled very often. Though the girl loved the guy deeply, she always asked him: "How deep is your love for me?"

As the guy is not good with his words, this often caused the girl to be very upset. With that and the family's pressure, the girl often vents her anger on him. As for him, he only endured it in silence.
After a couple of years, the guy finally graduated and decided to further his studies overseas. Before leaving, he proposed to the girl: "I'm not very good with words. But all I know is that I love you. If you allow me, I will take care of you for the rest of my life. As for your family, I'll try my best to talk them round. Will you marry me?"

The girl agreed, and with the guy's determination, the family finally gave in and agreed to let them get married. So before he left, they got engaged.

The girl went out to the working society, whereas the guy was overseas, continuing his studies. They use to exchange their love through emails and phone calls. Though it was hard, but both never thought of giving up.

One day, while the girl was on her way to work, she was knocked down by a car that lost control. When she woke up, she saw her parents beside her bed. She realized that she was badly injured. Seeing her mum cry, she wanted to comfort her. But she realized that all that could come out of her mouth was just a sigh. She had lost her voice...

The doctor says that the impact on her brain has caused her to lose her voice.

Listening to her parents' comfort, but with nothing coming out from her, she broke down. During the stay in hospital, besides silent cry, it's still just silent cry that accompanied her. Upon reaching home, everything seems to be the same, except for the ringing tone of the phone which pierced into her heart every time it rang.

She does not wish to let the guy know and not wanting to be a burden to him, she wrote a letter to him saying that she does not wish to wait any longer. With that, she sent the ring back to him. In return, the guy sent millions and millions of reply and countless phone calls. All the girl could do besides crying is still crying... The parents decided to move away, hoping that she could eventually forget everything and be happy.

With a new environment, the girl learnt sign language and started a new life.
Telling herself everyday that she must forget the guy. One day, her friend came and told her that he's back. She asked her friend not to let him know what happened to her. Since then, there wasn't anymore news of him.

A year has passed and her friend came with an envelope, containing an invitation card for the guy's wedding. The girl was shattered. When she opened the letter, she saw her name on it instead. When she was about to ask her friend what was going on, she saw the guy standing in front of her...

He used sign language to tell her, "I've spent a year to learn sign language. Just to let you know that I've not forgotten our promise. Let me have the chance to be your voice. I Love You." With that, he slipped the ring back into her finger. The girl finally smiled...

Treat every relationship as if it's the last one, then you'll know how to Give.
Treat every moment as if it's the last day, then you'll know how to Treasure.
Treasure what you have right now, or else may regret one day...
Does True Love need a Reason...? Importance of understanding each other

Some people never understand and I believe most people don't understand.
Once a lady when having a conversation with her man, asked:
Lady: Why do you like me? Why do you love me?
Man: I can't tell the reason, but I really like you.
Lady: You can't even tell me the reason? how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?
Man: I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.
Lady: Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's husband can tell her why he loves her but not you!
Man: Ok. ok! Erm... because you are beautiful, because your voice is sweet, because you are caring, because you are loving, because you are thoughtful, because of your smile, because of your every movement.
The lady felt very satisfied with the man's answer.
Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and went in comma.
The man then placed a letter by her side, here is the content:
Darling, Because of your sweet voice that I love you...Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your care and concern that I like you...Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your smile, because of your every movement that I love you...Now can you smile? Now can you move? No, therefore I cannot love you.
If love needs a reason, like now, There is no reason for me to love you anymore.
Does love need a reason? NO! Therefore, I still LOVE YOU...
"True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away."
Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says: 'I need you because I love you.'
'Fate Determines Who Comes Into Our Lives, But Heart Determines Who Stays...'

Labels:


Bonjour!
Izz



Hye, It's AAA here. Welcome to Pastel darls. Loving someone who doesn't love you back hurts like hell, you feel it?
Tekan buttons dekat bawah nih kalau nak tengok Profile, Friends and Tutorials




Babble
Anything?


URL blog not email
Put ur link correctly
No harsh words please?



Moments Together


Credits.
Behind the Scene


Skin by : Illi Shuhada
Template Basecode : Najmi Supian
Header : AtiQah
Linkies code : WANA
Re-Edited : Izaty