Muslimah Writer :)
:)

A secret message for you. I LOVE YOU. Nanti kalau aku dah takde, datang rumah aku, ada kotak dalam almari. Semua tuh love letters yang tak pernah kesampaian untuk kau. Read and Weep :)

Stronger.
Thursday 13 September 2012 • 14:58 • 0 comments


Assalamualaikum.

Sorry I wasn't there. Aku dekat sini weh.


I am stronger since I came here. I don't know how. But I do feel different. Imma lot stronger than before. Allah sets up what's best for me. So, I'll be a lot stronger than before. No more crying. No more little baby. Be tough. Think of being the best. 

And, I've decided not to like anybody right now. HJ maybe is still there but I'm focusing on studying for my Diagnostik. Wish me luck. I'll do the best :) Learning to walk a tall as my #DearFutureHusband.

xoxo : Izaty ♥

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Bonjour!
Izz



Hye, It's AAA here. Welcome to Pastel darls. Loving someone who doesn't love you back hurts like hell, you feel it?
Tekan buttons dekat bawah nih kalau nak tengok Profile, Friends and Tutorials




Babble
Anything?


URL blog not email
Put ur link correctly
No harsh words please?



Moments Together


Credits.
Behind the Scene


Skin by : Illi Shuhada
Template Basecode : Najmi Supian
Header : AtiQah
Linkies code : WANA
Re-Edited : Izaty