Muslimah Writer :)
:)

A secret message for you. I LOVE YOU. Nanti kalau aku dah takde, datang rumah aku, ada kotak dalam almari. Semua tuh love letters yang tak pernah kesampaian untuk kau. Read and Weep :)

101 WORDS THAT I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANT ♥
Tuesday 7 February 2012 • 20:46 • 0 comments

  1. If he’s dumb enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go.
  2. I’m not going to stress over you anymore. It isn’t worth it. I tried to work something out but you just ignored it. I’m not trying to say I don’t want you, because I definitely do. All I’m saying is I’m done chasing after you.
  3.   I’m fighting to get you out of my head but I’m holding onto every word that you ever said.
  4. Because every breath I take proves that I can live without you.
  5. I’m not going to be that rebound girl, the girl you just come to when you want her, the girl who loves you with everything she has but yet you give nothing. I’m not willing to be that girl anymore. Sorry, sweetie, but I’m gone. 
  6. I want to say I deserve better and mean it. I want to say I give up and believe it. I want to say I’m moving on and do it.
  7. I’m done with tears. I’m wiping my eyes. If he doesn’t care then why the hell should I? 
  8. Here’s a piece of advice let go when you’re hurting too much, give up when love isn’t enough, and move on when things aren’t like before. Surely there is someone out there who will love you more. 
  9. And I have come to realize that he’s just a guy, a special one maybe, but he’s not mine. And I don’t need to do things to make him love me. If he wanted to he would.
  10. It is the woman who chooses the man who will choose her.
  11. Every time you date someone with an issue that you have to work to ignore, you're settling.
  12. In a relationship; you become us. I become we and they become Haters.
  13. My boyfriend used to ask his mother, 'How can I find the right woman for me?' and she would answer, 'Don't worry about finding the right woman- concentrate on becoming the right man.'
  14.   Always remember this: 'A kiss will never miss, and after many kisses a miss becomes a misses'.
  15. It takes half the amount of time you dated someone to get over them. 
  16. I have a talent for only attracting people I have no interest in dating.
  17. Save a boyfriend for a rainy day - and another, in case it doesn't rain.
  18. I don't understand the whole dating thing. I know right off the bat if I'm interested in someone, and I don't want them to waste their money on me and take me out to eat if I know I'm not interested in that person.
  19. I'm always scared of losing someone close to me...and fed up of being told 'it'll be fine...'
  20. Everyone says love hurts, but that isn't true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt.
  21. Sometimes life gives you two options: losing yourself or losing the one you love. Whatever it is, don't lose yourself.
  22. When the day is over it once again proves that time waits for no one and life goes on and that every day in life people separated for whatever reason have their separated distance go from hours, days, weeks until one day when the reality really sets in that they're gone for good hopefully leaving us with a positive and loving memory.
  23. Losing someone when you're young is the greatest pain anyone can face
  24. Losing someone you love and a loved one being sick, in pain and there's nothing you can do to make them feel better.
  25. Sex without love is merely healthy exercise.
  26. I prefer ordinary girls - you know, college students, waitresses, that sort of thing. Most of the girls I go out with are just good friends. Just because I go out to the cinema with a girl, it doesn't mean we are dating.
  27. Whenever I date a guy, I think, "Is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with?"
  28. Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla.
  29. Don't cry for a man whose left you, the next one may fall for your smile.
  30. It still hurts that you're doing completely okay, without me.
  31. I missed 11:11 by just a minute last night. I guess this is fates way of telling me you’re not worth wishing for anymore.
  32. Dear Girl, I think it’s time for you to let go of him. He has hurt you and me too much. Just let the memories fade. It’s time to leave him behind. I know it’ll be hard but it’s for the best, trust me. Remember, always follow your heart and everything will be fine. Love always, Your Heart.
  33. I drew hearts all over my paper and for the first time in forever, these beautiful hearts, they weren’t for you.
  34. I decided that enough is enough, that since you obviously don’t care about me anymore I’m just going to move on. Easier said than done I suppose, because at the end of the day I’m staring out the window with these tears on my cheeks. Look what you’ve done to me.
  35. In case you didn’t notice whenever I see you I walk away because I want to forget about you just like you forgot about me.
  36. It’s not love that hurts. What hurts is being hurt by someone you love.
  37. Wait for the days when I will forget who you are, when the taste of your name sounds old and worn. I wait for the days when I won’t remember why I needed you so bad.
  38. Her heart finally told her to stop wasting her time.
  39. Trying to forget being hurt by someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.
  40. Secret forces are bringing compatible spirits together. If the man permits himself to be led by this ineffable attraction, good fortune will come his way. When deep friendships exist, formalities and elaborate preparations are not necessary.
  41. Even people who work with me don’t know who I’m dating. I just don’t talk about it so that I won’t implicate others. Just because they’re dating someone famous doesn’t mean they have to lose their privacy. But am I involved? Yes. It’s nice to be wanted romantically, to be desired and, right now, I am. 
  42. There's time for a boyfriend in my life. But he would have to be understanding. He would have to understand that often I will be travelling and playing.
  43. I got along better with the guys than with the girls. Only two girls came up to talk to me. Later I found out they were telling their boyfriends, 'If you talk to her, I'll kill you.' It's always rough with that high school thing.
  44. Employees make the best dates. You don't have to pick them up and they're always tax-deductible. 
  45. I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows.
  46. If you kiss on the first date and it's not right, then there will be no second date. Sometimes it's better to hold out and not kiss for a long time. I am a strong believer in kissing being very intimate, and the minute you kiss, the floodgates open for everything else.
  47. Don't cry for a man whose left you, the next one may fall for your smile. 
  48. One woman I was dating called and said, 'Come on over, there's nobody home.' I went over. Nobody was home.
  49. Don't pretend to be someone you’re not. It is better to suffer being who you are than it is to suffer trying to be someone that you are not.
  50. I’ve worked hard to get what little self-esteem I have, and I refuse to let you take it from me.
  51. Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard u are to handle, but still wants you in their life. 
  52. Know yourself, and don’t allow yourself to change for anybody, or let anybody change you, but God. 
  53. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself. 
  54. Never sacrifice who you are just because somebody has a problem with it. Be who you wanna be!
  55. No matter where u are in life right now no matter who you are, no matter how old you are it is never too late to be who you are meant to be. 
  56. Being who you are means owning your own mind, and having likes and dislikes, opinions, etc. that are your own.
  57. If you want to succeed in life...Always be you!!...You are who you are when nobody's looking.
  58. Remember dream and work to live your dreams. Dance to free your minds and be who you are!
  59.  
  60. I’m singing this song as loud as I can as I drive too fast with my best friend. I don’t wonder if you’re wondering where I am cuz I don’t care if I ever see you again.
  61. I only wish you knew that I don’t miss you the way I used to and I’m not sad that it’s over. I just hope we can both smile about it later.
  62. People change for one of two reasons: They have learned a lot, or they have been hurt too many times.
  63. Being hurt by someone sucks, but being hurt by someone you love is just the worst.
  64. I love being hurt by someone you know why? In every pain i feel, i know that I’m moving up toward to my special one...
  65. It's like once you've been hurt, you're so scared to get attached again, like you have this fear that every person you start to like is going to break your heart. 
  66. I’m burning bridges, baby.
  67. The worst feeling in the world is being hurt by someone you love.
  68. Truth is... girls lie as much a boys, boys get hurt as much as girls. At some point we all experience the same thing; heartbreak, sadness, loneliness, happiness, loves, etc. We just react differently to it....
  69. You hurt me and I still love you.
  70. What is a date really, but a job interview that lasts all night? The only difference is that in not many job interviews is there a chance you'll wind up naked at the end of it.
  71.  
  72. When I was in high school, I got in trouble with my girlfriend's Dad. He said, 'I want my daughter back by 8:15.' I said, 'The middle of August? Cool!'
  73. Whenever I want a really nice meal, I start dating again.
  74. Computer dating is fine, if you're a computer.
  75. I was dating a guy for a while because he told me he had an incurable disease. I didn't realize it was stupidity. 
  76. Odds on meeting a single man: 1 in 23; a cute, single man: 1 in 429; a cute, single, smart man, 1 in 3,245,873; when you look your best, 1 in a billion. 
  77. I once dated a girl on the track team. It didn't work out. She kept giving me the runaround.
  78. It may seem like the wrong thing to do but you have to forget about the guy who forgot about you.
  79. I was once with a person I gave everything too! He was always first when I was last, he had my whole heart when I only had half of his, and when it all fell apart he took my heart with him. The pieces are slowly starting to be put back together and I wouldn't change the way I treated him because I loved him. One day someone will put me first, give me his whole heart and I will fall in love all over again.
  80. Don't lose yourself in attempt to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you.
  81. Nobody has the right to define who you are. Be true to yourself, because your opinion is the only one that matters.
  82. You build walls & boundaries when you give into your mind. Fear nothing & take control of who you are & who you are meant to be.
  83. Acceptance brings peace. Accept your own beauty and your limitations. No sense in trying to be who you are not. Be proud of all you are.
  84. Keep being who you really are, no one can be you as good as yourself.
  85. Just be honest about whom you are and if you don't end up with any friends, then good for you.
  86.   Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide. 
  87. If you knew who you really are, you would always treat yourself with respect. You would be in awe of yourself! 
  88. High school is about finding who you are, because that's more important than trying to be someone else. 
  89. If u doesn’t know who you are, someone will always be there to tell you.
  90. Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you?
  91. Fed up of people being pissed off with me and not telling me. Grow some balls and just tell me what I’ve
  92. I'm always scared of losing someone close to me...and fed up of being told 'it'll be fine...'
  93. I'm fed up with not being good enough. I'm fed up of being ugly. Fed up of being unwanted. Fed up of
  94. Maybe I should start being a bitch to people; I'm getting fed up with people taking my kindness for some type of weakness...
  95. When it gets hard being without you i think of all the shit you did and i remember why i got fed up in the first place. Done with you. 
  96. Tired of being angry, tired of being fed up and disappointed,
  97. So tired of sex-obsessed men. Fed up of being asked my bra size before they've asked me my name. What is wrong with men today???
  98. I have a talent for only attracting people I have no interest in dating.
  99. Getting fed up of being the helpful understanding child, somebody save me.
  100. I’m fed up seeing people moaning about being fat; if you’re so bothered about your weight you would do something about it!
  101. Every time you date someone with an issue that you have to work to ignore, you're settling.

Labels:


Bonjour!
Izz



Hye, It's AAA here. Welcome to Pastel darls. Loving someone who doesn't love you back hurts like hell, you feel it?
Tekan buttons dekat bawah nih kalau nak tengok Profile, Friends and Tutorials




Babble
Anything?


URL blog not email
Put ur link correctly
No harsh words please?



Moments Together


Credits.
Behind the Scene


Skin by : Illi Shuhada
Template Basecode : Najmi Supian
Header : AtiQah
Linkies code : WANA
Re-Edited : Izaty