Muslimah Writer :)
:)

A secret message for you. I LOVE YOU. Nanti kalau aku dah takde, datang rumah aku, ada kotak dalam almari. Semua tuh love letters yang tak pernah kesampaian untuk kau. Read and Weep :)

Best Dorm mate Ever !
Sunday 15 July 2012 • 09:17 • 0 comments



I don't know when -.-

The short one :p

Specky one :D
Emilia Rosli with me :))
She was the one who cheered me up whenever I'm sad , laughs with me all the time , sometimes be crazyyy with me . I never thought that I love her , she's my best dorm mate :D

Emilia Rosli  the girl who I enjoy being with. My best friend, my dorm mate, and my beloved GirlFriend <3

See that crazy picture of me and her , Actually , takde motif pun nak take picture macam tuh , tapi sebab kitorang giler-giler lah kitorang have fun sampai macam tuh sekali. 

I hope she will never forget me :))

                                                                                xoxo : Izaty ♥

Labels: , ,


Bonjour!
Izz



Hye, It's AAA here. Welcome to Pastel darls. Loving someone who doesn't love you back hurts like hell, you feel it?
Tekan buttons dekat bawah nih kalau nak tengok Profile, Friends and Tutorials




Babble
Anything?


URL blog not email
Put ur link correctly
No harsh words please?



Moments Together


Credits.
Behind the Scene


Skin by : Illi Shuhada
Template Basecode : Najmi Supian
Header : AtiQah
Linkies code : WANA
Re-Edited : Izaty